ECEK - Lucid ECEK - Lucid

i dont know why, but this song is quite intriguing to me. not really the kind of music i listen to, but the composition was very interesting. i cant help you on the genre though. seems like maybe techno, idk. the ultra autotune fits the mood very nicely though

MediocreSam responds:

Hey, thanks for the feedback! It really helps. It's enjoyable to compose something out of the norm. This piece was somewhat influenced from 'I got flattened by a pig farmer' by The Chap. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Whiplash Whiplash

took someone long enough to put out a trap song on newgrounds. the song had very nice and aggressive elements, very well thought out. i am questionable on the later lyrical parts of the song though, the "let the beast down low" part. it only fits on 2:23 in this, to me. i feel like either they were not needed or they should stand out a little more on its own with a little more something to go with it. the "what!?" seemed a bit unnecessary at some points too. overall, it is really good. you should try more.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Thanks, homie. It's my first try at trap so I was just experimenting with it. I appreciate the review

Corrupt Hare Corrupt Hare

I loved the song man. It reminded me of the first thing I ever saw on Newgrounds: Rockman Neo. Keep it going. Try to get a little more variation in sound in, though.

Deidara responds: