ECEK - Lucid ECEK - Lucid

i dont know why, but this song is quite intriguing to me. not really the kind of music i listen to, but the composition was very interesting. i cant help you on the genre though. seems like maybe techno, idk. the ultra autotune fits the mood very nicely though

MediocreSam responds:

Hey, thanks for the feedback! It really helps. It's enjoyable to compose something out of the norm. This piece was somewhat influenced from 'I got flattened by a pig farmer' by The Chap. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Whiplash Whiplash

took someone long enough to put out a trap song on newgrounds. the song had very nice and aggressive elements, very well thought out. i am questionable on the later lyrical parts of the song though, the "let the beast down low" part. it only fits on 2:23 in this, to me. i feel like either they were not needed or they should stand out a little more on its own with a little more something to go with it. the "what!?" seemed a bit unnecessary at some points too. overall, it is really good. you should try more.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Thanks, homie. It's my first try at trap so I was just experimenting with it. I appreciate the review

Corrupt Hare Corrupt Hare

I loved the song man. It reminded me of the first thing I ever saw on Newgrounds: Rockman Neo. Keep it going. Try to get a little more variation in sound in, though.

Deidara responds:

I will definitely work on it! Thank you ♦

The Neurocyantists - Elevated The Neurocyantists - Elevated

Not a fan of neurofunk, but this was quite well done. Very catchy. Very professional overall. Keep it going.

Time Is Short Time Is Short

Kinda late from when I first saw this, but I had to give you props. You and TMP inspire me in this song. Very well done. I wish there was more music like this.

MedicTheSpaceCat responds:

Thanks a lot, much appreciated!! I'll let TMP know as well!

The Darkness The Darkness

Why is it that this song is hiding from the community. This is a beautiful song. I love it. I have listened to this a lot and can't find much criticism.

Stars ft Jee Jee Stars ft Jee Jee

This is a very impressive and interesting song compared to what I have seen of you in the past. It was quite a delightful song to listen to. There was just 2:07 where I thought it just distracted the overall flow of the song. I am all for bass drops, but that was a bit of a distraction, in my opinion. Overall, good job.

Poniiboi responds:

that's great that you are finally coming around to the genius that is the Ponii. now hit me up on youtube.com/poniiboi